SLC has it's very own fun, free, public farm that I never knew about. Wheeler farm has ducks, geese, pigs, cows, horses, goats... There are wagon rides, cow milking, and you can watch an old-fashioned blacksmith do his work. We spent a few hours there on Monday with the cousins. I spent a lot of time keeping Jaxon from jumping into the pond, which is what he really wanted to do. He kept escaping and running to the pond. He would watch me as he slowing walked away, when he saw me look at him he would turn and run his little heart out. :)
 |
| The little rascal |
 |
| Grandma, Jaxon, and Isaac feeding the roosters |
 |
| Grandma and kiddos luring in the ducks |
 |
| Cute Grace and Aura |
 |
| Jaxon's thinking, I really want to grab that duck! |
 |
| Grandma and Eliza-Lou-Hoo |
 |
| Isaac |
 |
| fighting over the steering wheel |
No comments:
Post a Comment