Sunday, February 26, 2012

Holy Moly

Jaxon is a 1-year-old little boy!  I get a kick out of new things he does everyday and I realize I have to be careful what I do because he watches every move.  Some facts about Jaxon:
  • He has awesome dance moves and hears music whenever it is playing.  If it has a good beat he will stick his pointer finger in the air and start shaking his hips.
  • He loves people and he loves to party!  This boy does not mind at all being the center of attention.  He will talk to anyone and everyone.
  • When he wakes up in the morning I usually hear him talking and shaking his crib.  I love that when I go get him he likes to have a good hug for a minute before I put him down.
  • Most of the time when I pick him up he pats me on the back like he is comforting me.
  • He loves being chased and I love the wide-eyed excitement he gets on his face.
  • He is intrigued by anything mechanical: the vacuum, the kitchen aid, the leaf blower, etc.  His mouth turns into a circle and he says "oooh"
Wow, I could go on but I will post some pics instead.  My super talented friend Kara took some pictures of Jaxon up on campus.  I love them!  We are so blessed to have such a sweet boy in our lives.  I love that he is more and more like his daddy everyday because he is pretty awesome too!








2 comments:

  1. Love that little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I am a total fan of Jaxon. Give him a kiss from his auntie Jenny, will you? (: Is this photographer friend you speak of my sister-in-law Kara? These pics are great! I love the one with you in it too.

    ReplyDelete