Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Craftiness

I admit, I am not very crafty.  Once in awhile I get a strong urge to do something crafty, but that urge usually goes away about halfway through the project.  I do like to sew.  My mom gave me a sewing machine for Christmas a few years ago and I do use it quite a bit.  Here are a couple projects I made this year.

Curtains for Jaxon's room.  They are not perfect but I tried really hard and they work to keep it darker during nap time.

 A Christmas tree skirt.  I saw this idea on my cousin's Facebook page, and let me tell ya... took way longer than I wanted.  This one definitely isn't perfect either, but I've decided I like ruffles.

There you have it.  If you have any cute crafty ideas that I might like, send them my way.  I like to have projects on the back burner for when I get the urge.

1 comment:

  1. Cute Ash! I've been wanting to make one of those tree skirts, it's adorable, good job!

    ReplyDelete